John Crane Recruitment 2021 | Application Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech-Mechanical | 2012-2019 Batch | Bangalore/ Pune
About John Crane:
John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, bearings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2016 revenue was greater than 1 Billion USD (£830m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group , a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.
Company Website: https://www.johncrane.com/
Company: John Crane
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience (2012-2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Application Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for John Crane Recruitment 2021:
- Diploma in Engineering/BE (Mechanical) .
- Experience: 3-7 years
Under direct supervision performs a variety of engineering and drafting/design tasks requiring application of standard techniques and procedures. Uses engineering judgment and responsibility to resolve stakeholder enquiries with particular emphasis on the refurbishment and replacement of competitor seals.
- Review & processing of reliability engineer’s Project Requests
- Follow standard techniques and procedures to select, apply, design and draft JC wet seal products to replace competitor seals (IS-174 & IS-175).
- Liaising with Global Engineering Product Groups and other key stakeholders to provide ‘Right first time’ sealing solutions to stakeholder requirement.
- Basic use of CSTEDY & similar tools for simple design analysis
- Basic engineering calculations as required
- Good knowledge in manufacturing concepts/assembly of the seal cartridge
- Good understanding the given seal OEM drawing for completing General arrangement drawings
- Knowledge on SAP activities are preferable
- Knowledgeable on Reverse Engineering seal oem drawing
- working knowledge with given photos and CMM readings
- Knowledge on seal selections
- knowledge on API plans
- Knowledgeable on Performance Plus/Reliability contract work’s experience
- Knowledgeable on Competitor’s wet seal products
- Knowledgeable of identifying suitable component for competitor’s seal component drawing
- Knowledgeable on PP contract seal repair/refurbishment
- Knowledgeable on TC & GCN
- Design of Company wet seal products using 2 & 3D CAD techniques (Solid Edge preferred).
- Basic field troubleshooting, including analysis of problems / recommendation & implementation of appropriate solutions – typically working with more experienced engineering / service colleagues
Skills and Requirements:
Experience in seal refurbishment/service center and experience in competitor seal repair area. Works in wet seal reliability team. Sound knowledge of international standards related to seal and pump industries.
- Creation of 2d and 3d sketches for core seal components
- Report the process of the jobs
- Raise / process Engineering Change Notice (ECN) requests as required
- Continuous Improvement in the process
Additional duties and responsibilities will vary based upon local business / departmental need
How to Apply for John Crane Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Product Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
John Crane Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here