John Deere Recruitment 2021 | Maintenance/ Senior Facilities Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ Power Systems | Pune
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere Recruitment 2021: John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Maintenance/ Senior Facilities Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ Power Systems
- Provides troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Provides consultation, direction and mentoring to less experienced engineering staff.
- Provides life, safety and building code analysis and supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses. Assists in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards.
- Provides complex engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources. Projects are highly integrated between various engineering disciplines.
- Provides project management of projects related to the facility infrastructure, production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing and/or distribution operation. Projects are very complex and integrate all areas of engineering, requiring management of outside design professionals and contractors.
- Develops overall project sourcing strategy and researches market for qualified suppliers. Seeks competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance, major new manufacturing processes or construction projects and prepares appropriate purchase orders for management approval.
- Responds to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or distribution operations. Develops systems and processes to support manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Maintains project budget cost control on projects assigned through Unit’s project cost control system. May provide leadership and takes a proactive approach to developing a quality project within budget.
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental laws, regulations and goals.
- Knowledge of product, process, and facilities design.
- Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
- Knowledge of contract management and Indirect Materials & Systems (IM&S) Supply Management Strategies
Apply Link: Click Here