Kennametal Recruitment 2021 | Analyst/ Manufacturing | BS/ BE/ B.Tech-Computers/ Mathematics/ Statistics | 2015-2020 Batch | Bangalore
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019.
Company Website: https://www.kennametal.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Analyst/ Manufacturing
Eligibility Criteria for Kennametal Recruitment Drive 2021:
- B.S. (graduate degree preferred) from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience
Kennametal is looking for exceptional talent as we continue to roll out our $300MM global modernization initiative to better serve our customers and advance our organization. This high-visibility, the high-growth opportunity will sit in the Advanced Integrated Manufacturing group and help us drive Industry 4.0 initiatives by applying data analytics and machine learning principles to deliver business outcomes in worldwide plants. We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and individuals who are interested in making an immediate impact through their contributions.
- Identify high ROI use cases for Data Analytics and Machine Learning through collaborating with Advanced Integrated Manufacturing, plant management, and IT
- Develop and deploy Machine Learning algorithms including Anomaly detection, Predictive Quality, and Predictive Maintenance for various manufacturing processes to achieve business goals (quality, on-time delivery, throughput, uptime, etc.)
- Develop analytics to drive insights from a large volume of machine data from worldwide plants to improve manufacturing performance
- Design and conduct controlled experiments to validate and improve the accuracy of algorithms
- Provide feedback to existing data collection/database management procedures to improve data quality
- Promote and educate people without a data science background on its principles and applications
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Machine Learning use cases and technologies in the manufacturing
Skills and requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in Machine Learning and Data Analytics preferably with data from industrial equipment
- Experience with end-to-end development and deployment of ML algorithms for industrial applications
- Familiarity with IoT platforms like Azure; certified Azure Data Scientist
- Strong knowledge of ETL, feature engineering, and various ML algorithms (clustering, decision tree learning, Artificial Neural Networks, etc.)
- Extensive experience with programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP
- A basic understanding of manufacturing processes is a plus
- Experience working with colleagues/customers located in different countries
- Team player and a good communicator
How to Apply for Kennametal Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Analyst/ Manufacturing through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Kennametal Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here