Koch Recruitment 2021 | Engineer-CAD | BE/ B.Tech-Mechanical | 2017-2019 Batch | Bangalore
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, Fiber, and polymers, minerals,fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, rancing,finance, commidities trading and investing.
Company Website: https://www.kochind.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Eligibility Criteria for Koch Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- 1-2 years design experience of Plastic, Sheet metal & machined components
Executes the project and delivers to the customer with minimum supervision. Manages product modifications through the complete implementation process to develop designs that meet or exceed product performance specifications per internal Molex standards, industry standards or customer specifications to a planned schedule.Supports engineering team on all projects in 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, engineering changes, technical documents, product testing, etc.
- Support design, development, and modification of DSS products, tooling, gages and fixtures that meet or exceed customer expectations.Design includes all aspects of product development such as 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, design layouts, engineering changes, technical documents, tolerance analysis, product testing, etc.
- Utilizes a working knowledge of material costs and manufacturing processes to determine the impact on various design attributes. Provides input to the DFMEA and DFM of the product, as required.
- Checks engineering, manufacturing and sales and engineering drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Need to focus on value creation through innovation & process improvement.
- Understands and applies Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T) to all engineering drawings
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Executes design, tooling projects from development of the concept through volume production.
- Provides technical support to customers, suppliers, and new product development teams.
- Works with manufacturing engineering to develop manufacturing processes utilizing the latest 3D CAD modeling techniques and other DFM tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components and related toolings
- Proficient in solid modeling experience to generate 3D models & 2-D drawings
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team
- Travel will be required as necessary
How to Apply for Koch Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Development Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Koch Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here