Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Mechanical Engineer | 2019 – 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021: Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Mechanical Engineer – I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years of experience.
- Semiconductor industry experience is not required, but a plus
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- At the beginning of their career (trainee and beyond)
- Proficient in design and manufacturing knowledge of simple complexity mechanical components with basic understanding GD&T & understanding of influence of various parameters like mfg, assembly, cost, service etc.
- Capable of conveying, capturing, and validating design intent of simple parts through Mechanical Drawings & Spec.
- Ability to perform simple analytical calculations and it would be plus incase knowledge of prototype/testing/computational modeling tools etc.
- Familiar with 3D Modelling & Assembly using any CAD package (e.g. NX)
- Familiar in release process of simple parts/assemblies and selecting OEM components per design need with guidance
- Proficiency in solving low priority, parts/assembly issues
- Learns & apply engineering processes and standards, Lam products and IC fabrication basics
- Learns & apply knowledge about Products, PDR processes & DFx principles
- Collaborates with drafters to generate simple design documentation (optional)
- Participate in simple PDR tasks; does simple design and modeling of parts
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions
- Obtains approvals through huddles & design reviews on simple designs
- Provides resolution to simple to Medium design issues under guidance
- Propose cut-in strategy for design changes, based on published BKMs & Standards
- Conducts guided brainstorming sessions and publishes clear notes, Participation in idea generation for product needs
- Ability to work with senior engineers, learning/applying industry standards/practices while avoiding design pitfalls
- Ability to apply engineering principles to real-world problems
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well with others in an environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while remaining a team player
How to Apply for Lam Research Off Campus Drive:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Lam Research Off Campus Drive in online by following links.
What is the last date to apply Lam Research Off Campus Drive: ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here