LSEG Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer – Core Java | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
Company Website: https://www.lseg.com/
Company: London Stock Exchange Group
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Limited Term
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for LSEG Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 0-1 years of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
How to Apply for LSEG Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
LSEG Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here