Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Assistant Manager
Experience: 3 – 7 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B. Tech in Electrical / Electronics
- Minimum 60 % marks
- To design and develop wiring harness and related components
- Preparation of power distribution, ground distribution, communication architecture, system circuits.
- Conceptualisation of overall vehicle wiring harness layout pattern.
- 3D Lay outing of wiring harness and related components in Uni graphics
- Wiring harness related moulding & sheet metal parts design and development
- Preparation of 2D harness and related component drawing.
- Development and evaluation of wiring harness based on various MSIL standards.
- Optimisation of cost and performance
- Root cause analysis, countermeasure study, and simulation of various markets, assembly or other quality problem.
- CAD proficiency- preferably Uni-Graphics (NX 11)
- Zuken 2D Drawing software
- Siemens Capital software
- Good knowledge for overall vehicle devices I/O.
- Knowledge of harness child components like connector, terminals, wires etc.
- Knowledge of standards (JIS/JASO/ISO) related to automotive electric parts and particularly wiring harness.
- Product life cycle system knowledge, Understanding of BOM
- Knowledge of ISO 9000/ TS 16949/ ISO 14001
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Maruti Suzuki Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here