McAfee Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Cloud Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
McAfee Recruitment 2021: McAfee India Center (MIC) based out of Bangalore, is a key McAfee hub with strategic import and global outlook. MIC offers exciting career opportunities for bright talent interested in developing and supporting pioneering security products and solutions around the world.
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world.
Company Website: www.mcafee.com
Positions: Cloud Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- 0-1 years of software development experience.
- Experience with Java/Springboot
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado
- Experience with databases (nosql and / or sql) Automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible,…) experience
- Experience regarding virtualization, container (Docker) technologies, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile team environment where you have actively participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
You will develop solutions using AWS services that will be consumed across multiple services, devices and platforms.
• You will Implement back-end architecture that can scale to a large number of concurrent users.
• Operate in Agile/Scrum methodology, building the service platform
• Ensure reusable, testable and efficient code using Java and other related technologies
• Develop automated unit test cases and functional test cases for all delivered, to be integrated to Automation framework and delpoyable to post-build test runs
• Conduct code review with and for peers
• Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
Apply Link: Click Here