Medtronic Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic Recruitment 2021: Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: R&D Engineer 1
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Medtronic Recruitment 2021:
- 0-3 – Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge on Creo or any modelling Software and Manufacturing Operations.
- Therortical Knowledge on Medical Devices.
- Good Communications- Written and Oral.
As R&D Engineer I of the MEIC you will learn and collaborate with the Power Stapling team. You will be connected Advanced Surgial Instruments wherein you will be involving on Concept development, Drawings and Prototype Building and applying your knowledge on of medical devices/products.
- The R&D Engineer I is responsible for the supporting the Computer Aided Design (CAD) , Concept Development and Prtotyope needs for ASI Products.
- The R&D Engineer I is expected to have the appropriate background knowledge on product development process (Pre PDP & PDP) and its cross functional aspects.
- It is expected that the R&D Engineer I is capable of learning the product and process quickly.
How to Apply?
Apply Link: Click Here