Microchip Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2015-2020 Batch | Chennai
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Company Website: https://www.microchip.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Design Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Recruitment 2021:
- Seeking a Design / Verification engineer with 3-5 years of experience
- B.E/B.Tech with 2 to 3 years’ experience or M.E or M.Tech with 1 to 2 years related proven silicon design or verification work experience
- Able to perform digital design verification at the Block level, Chip level Functional verification.
- Develop verification test plans from design specifications.
- Development of test environments using System Verilog and UVM verification methodologies.
- Integration with RTL and basic simulation bring-up for the design.
- Create multiple test cases as per test plan and launch regressions.
- Generate Code/Functional coverage, analyze coverage results and correlate with the test plan.
- Working the design team members to identify and quickly resolve problems with the design.
- Support cross functional teams such as FPGA validation, ASIC validation on testing and support debug.
- Communicate regularly with the team members to resolve issues and report status.
- Bring a self-motivated and enthusiastic approach that will achieve any new requirements and overcome all challenges.
Skills and Requirements:
- Protocol Knowledge of any of these : ARM, AHB, SPI, I2C, DMA, encryption, and so on
- Knowledge of either of the following Hardware Verification languages is a requirement: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Ability to work in a Linux shell environment and Linux scripting (Perl, Python) is required.
- Knowledge with practical usage of UVM or OVM is an asset.
- Good programming skills with languages such as C, C++.
- Experience working with Cadence, Synopsys or Mentor verification platforms is an asset.
- Must be self-driven & proactive in wanting to understand, learn more, do more & make a difference.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills and the ability to proactively solve issues is required.
How to Apply for Microchip Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Design Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Microchip Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here