Mouser Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Web Developer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT; B.Sc/ BCA | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees. Mouser is part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
The company’s global headquarters and distribution center rests on a large 78-acre campus in the DFW Metroplex, Texas.Facilities span one million square feet to accommodate inventory for over a million unique SKUs consisting of new products and technologies from over 1,100 manufacturer brands,including Texas Instruments, Intel, TE Connectivity and Analog Devices.
Company Website: https://www.mouser.in/
Company: Mouser Electronics
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Web Developer 1
Eligibility Criteria for Mouser Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 0-4 years of experience in Web Development making use of several of the languages, tools, and applications listed in the “Skills” section of this document.
Web Developer I is responsible for multiple web and back office applications written on .NET development platforms. Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, assists in testing and documents software. Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle and is responsible for new and existing applications. Responds quickly to issues brought by internal and external customers and adheres to Mouser standards.
- Evaluates new or modified software programs based on user requests and produces a draft of technical specifications including a high level estimate of time to complete.
- Requires good understanding of web-based Microsoft technologies
- Requires good knowledge of database design, writing SQL, T-SQL scripts and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Develops applications for use in a multiplatform environment supporting our worldwide customer base.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
- Develops, tests and implements Solutions based on latest technologies, techniques and market trends.
- Adheres to best practices in software development which include writing clean, readable, testable, and easily maintainable code. Active participation in peer code reviews, creating reference documentation.
- Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and delivers on target.
- Conducts unit and integration system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action.
- Initiates connection with technical and business users in support of validation testing.
- Supports QA analysis and testing of feature and integration testing.
- Requires good communication skills and be a team player and works closely with business analysts, designers, architects, other developers and quality analysts.
- Adapting to Change
- Planning & Organizing
- Delivering Results
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Functional Acumen
- Net Framework 4.5+
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server 2012/2016
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Web API/WCF/REST Web Services
- Unit test frameworks
- Source Code Control (SCC) apps
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and able to find issues, offer solution options, and implement agreed upon resolution with limited direction and oversight.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Web Applications
How to Apply for Mouser Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Web Developer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Mouser Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here