NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Mts Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ Electrical | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm as Network Appliance, Inc. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex Systems. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital. It had its initial public offering in 1995. NetApp thrived in the internet bubble years of the mid 1990s to 2001, during which the company grew to $1 billion in annual revenue. After the bubble burst, NetApp’s revenues quickly declined to $800 million in its fiscal year 2002. Since then, the company’s revenue has steadily climbed.
In 2006, NetApp sold the NetCache product line to Blue Coat Systems. In 2008, Network Appliance officially changed its legal name to NetApp, Inc., reflecting the nickname by which it was already well-known. On June 1, 2015, Tom Georgens stepped down as CEO and was replaced by George Kurian.
In May 2018 NetApp announced its first End to End NVMe array called All Flash FAS A800 with release of ONTAP 9.4 software. NetApp claims over 1.3 million IOPS at 500 microseconds per high-availability pair. In January 2019 Dave Hitz announced retirement from NetApp.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2017 – 2020Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Mts Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021:
- A Bachelor of Science or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-3 years of equivalent experience is required
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for participating in the development, testing and debugging of NATE, the test automation framework which is a core of NetApp test automation. In addition, you will participate in activities that include testing and debugging of operating systems that run NATE automation tools. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on increasing productivity of NetApp engineering teams by enhancing automation framework and tools. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results.
Job Responsibilities for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
- May work with teams across the company in problem solving and design efforts
Job Requirements for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ or Python development with OO methodologies
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Strong knowledge in DB concepts
- Strong Analytical concept and problem-solving concepts.
- Understanding unix kernel and networking issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies
- Proficient in technology and development
- Familiarity of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Follow standard engineering principles and practice
- Modifying and maintaining existing systems
- Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers
- Testing and/or Unit Testing
- Test automation
- Performance Analysis
- Participate in technical discussions within the team or other groups within the Business Unit associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the Business Unit as required
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities
- Participate as an important contributor to team projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong programming background and problem-solving capabilities
How to apply for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Mts Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here