NFC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | ITI Apprentice | SSC/ ITI | 2018-2020 Batch | Hyderabad | Last Date:5th June 2021
About NFC(Nuclear Fuel Complex):
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad is an industrial unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. NFC is the only organization in India which caters to the fuel requirements of nuclear power reactors.
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad was conceived in late 60’s as a pivotal industrial arm of the Department of Atomic Energy with the mandate to fuel the nuclear power program of Govt. of India. An ISO certified organization, NFC is the only organization in the world today to have a comprehensive manufacturing cycle from ore to core, involving processing of both Uranium & Zirconium streams under the same roof.
Company Website: https://www.nfc.gov.in/
Company: NFC(Nuclear Fuel Complex)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Employment Type:– Full Time ,Permanent
Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7700 – 8050/-PM
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who have passed 10th and ITI in respective Trades during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible to apply.
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Mechanic Diesel
Age Limit: not be less than 18 years
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)/ Machinist/ Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)/ Stenographer(English)/ Mechanic Diesel/ Plumber/ Welder – Rs.7700/-
Candidates in each Trade will be selected in the order of the Merit and the communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts online at www.nfc.gov.in website on or before 05 June 2021.
For more Details: Click Here
NFC Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here