Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Company Website: https://www.nokia.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Must be BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom with 0-2 years of exp
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- Good C++/C programming skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in development and testing of the BTS transport features
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here