Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Applied R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore/ Chennai/ Noida
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Noida
Job Description For Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:
Nokia CNS Business Application Global Services team is looking for experts with strong skills and exposure to the Cloud Native application deployments, developments and testing with exposure to Public and Private Cloud IaaS, CaaS and PaaS environments
Type:- Fresher (0-3 years)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Applied R&D Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:-
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 0 to 3 years work experience in IT/IT based services.
- Working in Scrum team and experience in Jira
- Good Communication/Attitude/Team bonding skills who raise his performance in demanding time
- Develops. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalizes on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
- Analyses, designs, develops and tests products / services / improvements / bug resolutions for integrated software systems as per customers’ requirements.
- Manages Work Package evolutions through the creation and release.
- Strong in Java, Spring/ Spring Boot
- Experience in designing, developing and integrating applications using REST-based services, XML, SOAP and other widely used protocols, JSON Knowledge
- Should have worked on web standards and technologies
- Node JS
- Java script, React, HTML, CSS
- Visualization tools like Grafana, Kibana etc
- Reporting tools like Jaspersoft, SAP BO, tableau
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture
- Drools, Neo4j, Kafka, Maria DB, Nifi
- Networking (Lite)
- Python Advanced
- Scripting/development language (Perl/Python/Shell script/xslt)
- SCRUM/Agile Management
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through the below mentioned URL as early as possible.
Apply Link:- Click Here