NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice | 121 Posts | ITI | Gujarat | Last Date:15th July 2021
About NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
Company Website: https://www.npcil.nic.in/
Company: NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited)
Job Location: Gujarat
Salary : Rs 7,700-8,855/-PM
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 121 Posts
- Electrician – 32 Posts
- Fitter – 32 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 12 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 12 Posts
- PSAA/COPA – 7 Posts
- Welder – 7 Posts
- Turner – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 6 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
The candidates who have passed their 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Relevant Trade.
The candidate should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 24 years.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic – Rs.8,855/-
- Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant , Welder – Rs.7,700/-
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on or before 15thJuly 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here