OLA Electric Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Test Engineer | B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology; BCA/ MCA | Bangalore
About OLA Electric :
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners. Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric, and India’s largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
Company Name: OLA Electric
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Development Engineer Testing
Eligibility Criteria for OLA Electric Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
Job Description for Ola Electric Recruitment Drive 2021:
Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements. Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy. Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done. Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimension. Ensuring proper use of testing tools.
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of applications.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
Skills and Requirements:
- STLC, Manual Testing, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s, Knowledge on Selenium, JIRA and knowledge on Agile.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems.
How to Apply for OLA Electric Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Development Engineer Testing through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
OLA Electric Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here