Opentext Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Quality Assurance Developer | BE / B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, OpenText is a world leader in Information Management, helping companies securely capture, govern and exchange information on a global scale. OpenText solves digital business challenges for customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to the largest and most complex organizations in the world.
OpenText provides the most complete and integrated Information Management platform, allowing companies to organize, integrate and protect data and content as it flows through business processes inside and outside the organization.
Company Website: https://www.opentext.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Quality Assurance Developer
Eligibility Criteria for Opentext Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology(CS, ECE), Fresher or equivalent industry experience acceptable
- 0-1 years of experience in testing of web, e-commerce and/or enterprise software applications required.
Job Description for Opentext Recruitment 2021:
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We have an immediate requirement in our development teams in Bangalore , India for Software Quality Assurance Engineer – in the Information Technology department. This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for designing, developing, and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements in the area Consumer and SMB go-to-market channels.
Job Responsibilities for Opentext Recruitment 2021:
- Ability to adapt and thrive to changing requirements, deadlines and priorities
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
- Knowledge on Python, Java will be of advantage
- Proficiency in Regular expression.
- Application and demonstration of systematic approaches for identifying and rendering feature rich, complex test cases
- Demonstrates competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems and performing root cause analysis
- Experience in rendering and reviewing metrics for assessing readiness of product release
- Proven ability to grasp quickly and keep current on new technologies and understand business needs
- Able to identify and co-implement quality campaigns within the Development community
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience working in Linux, BSD or UNIX environment
- Hands-on of experience with web application technologies and protocols
- Hands-on with PHP programming language
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Quality Assurance Developer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Opentext Recruitment 2021 Apply Link:Click Here