Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Value Navigator (https://valuenavigator.oracle.com/resources/vnhome.html) part of Corporate Operations organization is a collection of highly flexible, scalable enterprise web based tools available to help Oracle teams with account planning, initial customer discussion and discovery across all Oracle application, technology, middleware, server and storage product lines.
Company Website: https://www.oracle.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Student/ Intern
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment 2021:
To be considered for an internship position with Oracle Design, you must meet the qualifications below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these qualifications either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- You are a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a masters student in a graduate program
- You have a passion for design and a burning interest in entering the UX Design field; extensive design experience is not required as a pre-requisite, and we encourage non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., you might be studying fine art, architecture, psychology, brand and marketing, engineering, or other courses of study.)
- Available full-time, 40 hours per week during the work week for a 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
As an Oracle Design UX Intern, you will join a cohort of creative young professionals in an exciting program designed to immerse you in the fundamentals of UX Design, as well as guide you in exploring your budding design interests. Throughout the 8-week internship program, you will receive ongoing mentorship while participating in boot-camp style workshops. Through hands-on participation in real world design projects, you will deepen your knowledge and practice new skills in a variety of subject areas including Strategy & Innovation, User Experience & User Interface (UI) Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more.
Skills and Requirements:
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Excited to bring your unique voice and perspective to Oracle Design’s creative team
- Inquisitive and open-minded, collaborative and an awesome teammate
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- You don’t already know everything, and love to learn; open to consuming quantitative and qualitative data to refine your assumptions
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- You may have learned your craft through formal training in school or passion projects and hobbies. For many, it is a combination of both.
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skillset in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
- You might currently be studying, or enrolled in coursework in one or more of the following areas: user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioral science, interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, service design, or other relevant coursework
- Your major(s) or area of study could include Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, and more (if you’re a creative problem solver and wanting to explore a career in UX, and don’t see your major listed here, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, we would love to see a few examples of design-related work you’re most proud of that highlights your ability to work with teams, think outside of the box, think strategically, and communicate through a visual medium. These examples can be pulled from school projects, passion projects, or from any other previous work experience. You might share a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or other social media site, or even an art portfolio.
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Interns through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Apply Link: Click Here