Philips Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer I | BE / B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Company Website: https://www.philips.co.in/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience/ Fresher
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Engineer I
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2021:
- BE/Btech- CSE/ IT
It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze and understanding the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Create (detailed) design within specified top level design/architecture
- Provide technical guidance in a technical, functional/domain area
- Follow (detailed) design document to perform coding
- Participate in peer reviews for project artifacts and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Support in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Manages technical communication with Partners
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study, technical contacts, and propagates it
- Acts as a role model for other technical members in the group
- Participates in PRP process improvement/tailoring
- Good knowledge of OOAD and Design Patterns
- Good drive on efficiency improvements at project level (change management)
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle
- Experience with object oriented programming languages in Java, and eager to work with various mobile platforms i.e., HTML5, iOS, Android, etc.
- Experience in working in teams and in defining solutions that contributes toward a reusable/shared architecture
Technical Skills :
- Strong in Java, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, Web Services (Restful and SOAP), OOAD, UML, Design Pattern,
- Good understanding on Cloud Computing concept
- Exposure to Agile Development.
- Ability to mentor the team technically.
- Strong Investigation , Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Identifies key technical risks and develop mitigation and recovery plan
Skills and Requirements:
- Communication skills: excellent oral and written skills
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Can play a key role in the team
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Engineer I through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Philips Recruitment 2021 Apply Link:Click Here