Philips Recruitment 2021 | Software Technologist I | BE / B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Company Website: https://www.philips.co.in/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Technologist I
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2021:
- BE/Btech- CSE/ IT
You will join growing energetic team that develops end-to-end solutions for remote cardiac monitoring, centralized core laboratory services for clinical trials, remote blood glucose monitoring that serves both healthcare and clinical research customers. Opportunity to participate and define consolidated master data model and consolidated clinician portal. Team in Bangalore will be cross functional and participate in projects across Cardio, Care and Research businesses and as well participate in defining integrated AM&D technology platform.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing robust, fault tolerant software solutions that deliver business value while adhering to Quality System Procedures governing software version control, configuration management and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with a focus on ease of maintenance and extensibility
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to FDA requirements.
- Following organizational practices in version control, software development and configuration management, including key performance indicators for the management of software development
- Integrating applications with other corporate systems and with third party software
- Fostering a collaborative team environment
- Investigating and resolving issues escalated by application support team in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the business stakeholders
- Assisting in the authoring and reviewing of technical documentation regarding the design, configuration, creation, installation and maintenance of application components
- 5-8 years of professional software development experience.
- 5+ years experience at in two or more areas of Java, Android SDK, Swift, Kotlin, Obj-C
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Knowledge of developing backend code is added advantage
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Proven experience in integrating React Native components in native iOS and Android.
- Expertise in designing and developing NLP applications using effective test representation techniques and classification algorithms.
- Experience in training and evaluating models.
- Experience with consuming REST APIs.
- Doing OAUTH2 / Single sign on from mobile.
- Native apps and SSO.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Github, SVN..
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like HTML5, jQuery Mobile, etc, is a plus
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Technologist I through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Philips Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here