Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech- Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2018 – 2019 Batch | Noida
About Pitney Bowes:
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing.
Company: Pitney Bowes
Job Location: Noida
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experienced (2018 – 2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021:
- BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- 1 year of working experience
As a Associate Software Engineer – Big Data, you will be part of our Commerce Cloud Data And Analytics team which is the core Big Data Team for across BU’s within the company and is responsible for hosting and managing TBs of Data and providing Analytical and Data Science Solutions and deploying Data Science Models in production.
You will be contributing to Data Science & Analytics solutions for the company to achieve business outcomes and growth for the company.
- Develop Framework for Data Science Model Lifecycle (Model Training, Scoring, Monitoring) & Deployment in production. You will be working closely with the Data Engineers & Scientist & SMEs across geographies for data science projects.
- Developing and executing Frameworks for Data Science Model Automation.
- Application Deployments via Automated CI/CD using Terraform/Ansible on AWS serviceslike EKS , Elasticbeanstalk ,Sagemaker , ECS etc.
- ETL Jobs in Spark/Python on AWS EMR , ELT on Snowflake
- Work with a highly integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for building and supporting modern Big Data Engineering solutions leveraging Enterprise data lake across Commerce Services & Sendtech business units
- Software engineering experience in Python/Scala/Java or similar programming languages.
- Scripting experience on Shell , AWS CLI etc.
- Cloud Computing Concepts , preferably on AWS cloud with experience on any of the services like EC2 , S3 , Elasticbeanstalk etc
- Data integration Tools like Snaplogic , Talend etc or any knowledge on Data Integrations .
- Good analytical skills and interest in Data engineering , data exploration , data handling.
- Technology agnostic & Flexibility to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Automation of ETL Jobs and orchestration using scripts, AWS data pipelines, workflows.
- AWS data streaming and big data technologies such as Amazon Kinesis, Managed Kafka, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
Skills and Requirements:
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or any other reputed institute
- 1 years of Experience on any of AWS Services like EC2 , EMR , Sagemaker , S3 , Lambda
- 1 year experience on Big Data Ecosystem
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here