PowerGrid Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Trainee | 42 Posts | Diploma-Civil/ Electrical | Across India | Last Date:12th July 2021
About PowerGrid Corporation Of India:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is a schedule ‘A’, ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India which was incorporated on 23rd Oct 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956. POWERGRID is a listed Company, with 51.34% holding of Government of India and the balance is held by Institutional Investors and public.
POWERGRID being one of the Largest Transmission Utility in the World is playing a strategic role in the development of Indian Power Sector and has proved its capabilities time and again to execute the large transmission projects on schedule. POWERGRID owns and operates the inter-State transmission network of the country and transmission system availability is consistently maintained over 99%, at par with international utilities, by deploying best Operation and Maintenance practices.
Company Website: https://www.powergridindia.com/
Company: PowerGrid Corporation Of India
Job Location: Across India
Salary : Rs 25,000-1,17,500/- PM
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Diploma Trainee
Total Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 23 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Ladakh Region – 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Kashmir Region – 05 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) for Ladakh Region – 02 Posts
PowerGrid Recruitment 2021: POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee 0f 42 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
Eligibility Criteria For PowerGrid Recruitment 2021:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
- 27 years for General/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
- Stipend during training period – Rs. 27500/- pm
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period – Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category
- Basic pay on Regularisation – Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only. Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts :-
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30%
marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
- For General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for PowerGrid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14th June 2021 to 12thJuly 2021.
PowerGrid Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here