PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
PowerSchool boasts over twenty years of innovation, starting as the first web-based student information system, through industry changing user interface and mobile apps, to our Student Information Systems and Unified Classroom platform. We have a history of leading the education technology industry, and are pleased to be delivering industry-first unified solutions that break down technology barriers for schools and districts giving educators a complete set of tools to unlock student potential.
Our team of 2,900+ talented professionals proudly support PowerSchool products, services, and our community. Our dynamic team is made up of dedicated and passionate product managers, software engineers and architects, directors, technical support, service professionals, recruiters, finance gurus, solution sales specialists, and marketing masters.
Company Website: https://www.powerschool.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s in CSE/ IT / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction.
This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Technical Support Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here