PowerSchool Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc-CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | Bangalore
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 70 countries.
Company Website: https://www.powerschool.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool Recruitment Drive 2021:
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- Some knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for technical and development support for our award-winning K-12 software. This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products. Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for PowerSchool Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
PowerSchool Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here