PSSSB Recruitment 2021 | www.sssb.punjab.gov.in | Technical Assistant | 120 Posts | Any Degree | Last Date: 20th May 2021
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB), Mohali Punjab is a State Authority under the control of State Government. Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB), Mohali Punjab is also known as SS Board Mohali.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) is situated in Mohali of Punjab state (Province) in India.
Role: Technical Assistant
Total vacancies: 120 Posts
Job Location: Across Punjab
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs.35,400/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for PSSSB Recruitment 2021:-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for PSSSB Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online test followed by interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ BC/ EWS candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Ex-Servicemen & Dependent: Rs.200/-
- For Physical Handicapped: Rs.500/-
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at PSSSB website through online mode on or before 20 May 2021
For More Details:Click Here