Qualcomm Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | GAOC Accountant | CA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California and incorporated in Delaware.It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G,4G,CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. After a heated debate in the wireless industry, the 2G standard was adopted with Qualcomm’s CDMA patents incorporated. Afterwards there was a series of legal disputes about pricing for licensing patents required by the standard.
Company Website: https://www.qualcomm.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019 – 2021 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: GAOC Accountant
Eligibility Criteria for Qualcomm Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Chartered Accountant with 0-2 years of experience (preferably in accounting environment)
- Accounting experience in a multi-GAAP environment and shared service center
- Exposure in working in ERP instance (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to learn/understand standards & processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Has good fundamental organization & prioritization skills
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in large Multi-National Company will be an added advantage for the candidate
The Global Accounting Operations Center (GAOC), a component of the Qualcomm Controllership Team, is in charge to provide support in the accounting activities related to closing of the books of Qualcomm affiliates across globe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Account receivable, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany, Fixed Assets and General Accounting.
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities
- Prepare and record properly supported standard entries.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis and other ad-hoc support as required by the business) according to the respective business deadlines
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of revenue and cost
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
- Act as a subject matter expert. analyze and record activity for certain accounts across the portfolio as assigned
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet analysis, review and remediation
- Provide recommendations on overall improvements in the general ledger system by researching and assessing standardized work flow procedures and policies
- Support the local controllership team in external annual audits by providing timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation in line with the local GAAP requirements and accounting standards
- Ensure that all processes and policies are compliant with Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager
How to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of GAOC Accountant through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Qualcomm Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here