Quest Global Recruitment 2021 | Integrity Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Quest Global Engineering Pvt Ltd
Quest Global Recruitment 2021:Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a leading provider of engineering solutions for advanced technology products in the Aerospace, Automotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Product domains.
We are a Six Sigma trained company with expertise that ranges from concept to product realization services.
Company Website: www.quest-global.com
Positions: Integrity Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2+ years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Create Equipment Strategies for Pressure Equipment, Prepare Piping Circuitization, Inspection workscope development, Analysis of Visual Inspection report.
- To manage, interpret, and integrate inspection and function test data associated with pressure relief devices
- Collection and Managing the database of inspection/test records
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) Inspection Report review/approval and recommendation
- Compliance check on inspection reports in accordance with the scope and approve and/or send for re-review
- Database management using Meridium, SAP and other Document Control Databases
Requirements for Quest Global Recruitment 2021:
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Materials)
- 2+ yrs oil gas experience in related industry (refining/petrochemical/LNG/oil&gas)
- Should have in service inspection experience in Pressure equipment like Pressure Vessels, Piping, Boilers, Furnaces, columns, Heat Exchangers etc.
- Experience with pressure relief devices inspection, Inspection report review, Risk based interval optimization
- Exposure in inspection management of pressure equipment, piping etc.
- Exposure in Storage Tank inspection report review and interval optimization
- Exposure in Thickness monitoring program for Pressure equipment and piping etc.
- Experience with Meridium IM, TM & RBI Modules and SAP
- Fluent English written and oral communication / interpersonal skills
- Experience with pressure relief device inspection, maintenance, and/or repair/replacement/procurement
- Experience with PRD Data Sheets, P&IDs, and Isometrics
- Good interpersonal skills and working collaboratively with the other teams
- Experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply Link: Click Here