RITES Recruitment 2021 | www.ritesltd.com | Trade/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices | 146 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 12th May 2021
About RITES Limited:-
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
Company Website: https://www.ritesltd.com/
Company: RITES Limited
Job Location: Across India
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2018 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Temporary
Role: Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma, Apprentices)
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2021:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should possess four years degree in Engineering in respective disciplines, from recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt./ GOI with minimum 60% of marks.
- Disciplines: Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Telecommunication/ Chemical Engineering.
Graduate Apprentices (BBA/ B.Com):
Candidates must complete BA/ BBA/ B.Com with minimum 6% of marks from a recognized University.
For Diploma Apprentice:
- Candidates should possess three years diploma of in respective disciplines, from recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt./ GOI.
- Disciplines: Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Telecommunication/ Chemical
For Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should pass ITI in respective trades, from NCVT/ SCVT
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible. While in the case of ITI, there is no restriction in the year of passing.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices shall be based on personal interview
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates having engineering or diploma degree are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal for the posts of Apprentices (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 12th May 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
For Engineering/Diploma Degree (BOAT’s Web Portal): Click Here
For ITI Candidates (Apprenticeship Portal): Click Here