Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
About Sage Intacct:
In the fall of 2017, Sage announced its acquisition of Intacct as the cornerstone of its ongoing transformation into a great SaaS company. Since its inception in 1999, Intacct had established itself as the leading provider of cloud financial management software for small and medium-sized businesses. Intacct was a forerunner in bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, including being named the preferred provider of financial applications by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession.
Today, Sage Intacct continues to lead the cloud financial management revolution. Part of the Sage Business Cloud, Sage Intacct is used by thousands of organizations from startups to public companies to improve company performance and make finance more productive.
Company Website: https://www.sageintacct.com/
Company: Sage Intacct
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Software Engineer Intern
Eligibility Criteria for Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Final year students pursuing a degree in computer science (or) 2021 college passed out computer science grads for 6 months to 1-year internship.
Job Description for Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021:
The Software Engineer Intern will work with Sage Intacct Engineers on the Software as a Service platform. We’re looking for the brightest technical talent with good programming skills. You’ll work alongside the best engineering talent in the industry. As an intern at Sage Intacct, you have the opportunity to participate in various stages of the development cycle of a software product – analysis, design, development, testing with involvement in the backend and frontend side of the product. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop the world’s best financial management system at a scale.
Job Responsibilities for Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Get familiar with Sage Intacct coding standards and processes
- Building and maintaining PHP components
- Create and use automated unit tests
- Collaborate with senior engineers to approach problems and find technical solutions
- Achieve understanding of the Sage Intacct product and platform.
- Current college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge of OOP – C++, Java, PHP or other related language
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with relevant applications, such as Web and/or Accounting would be a plus.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
Other: Full-Time (up to 40 hours per week), Temporary (6 months – 1 year)
How to Apply for Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Engineer Intern through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Sage Intacct Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here