SAP Labs Recruitment 2021 | Support Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
SAP Labs Recruitment 2021: MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: Support Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3-6 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA
We are looking for a driven, experienced DevOps Engineer to provide full application lifecycle & deployment support.
You will be working on public and private cloud projects; collaborating with development and release engineering teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe; also involving many advanced automation projects. Responsibilities include:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of applications deployment and operation
- Design and develop a continuous deployment pipeline, integrating GitHub, Jenkins, and Docker for a wide range of server types across geographically separated zones hosted in Azure and SAP data centers
- Architect highly available and scalable services leveraging open source technologies. You should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause
Total work experience of 3-6 years with a BE, B Tech, MCA or M Tech with a major in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience in hands-on SRE or DevOps
- 1+ years experience with Python, Java or other programming languages
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments using AKS or EKS
- Fluency in one or more Tools like git, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
- Modern DevOps mindset using a wide variety of open source technologies and leading Infrastructure as Code tools
- Troubleshooting skills in Ansible, docker, Kubernetes and other infrastructure providers eg AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud Platform
Apply Link: Click Here