SBI Recruitment 2021 | Junior Associate – Customer Support & Sales | 5237 Posts | Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 17th May 2021
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Company Website: www.sbi.co.in
Role: Junior Associates
Total vacancies: 5237 Posts
1. Gujarat: 902 Posts
2. Karnataka: 400 Posts
3. Madhya Pradesh: 78 Posts
4. Chhattisgarh: 120 Posts
5. West Bengal: 273 Posts
6. A&N Islands: 15 Posts
7. Sikkim: 12 Posts
8. Odisha: 75 Posts
9. Jammu & Kashmir: 12 Posts
10. Ladakh: 8 Posts
11. Himachal Pradesh: 180 Posts
12. Chandigarh: 15 Posts
13 Punjab: 295 Posts
14. Tamil Nadu: 473 Posts
15. Pondicherry: 2 Posts
16. Delhi: 80 Posts
17. Uttarakhand: 70 Posts
18. Haryana: 110 Posts
19. Telangana: 275 Posts
20. Rajasthan: 175 Posts
21. Kerala: 97 Posts
22. Lakshadweep: 3 Posts
23. Uttar Pradesh: 350 Posts
24. Maharashtra: 640 Posts
25. Assam: 149 Posts
26. Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
27. Manipur: 18 Posts
28. Meghalaya: 14 Posts
29. Mizoram: 20 Posts
30. Nagaland: 10 Posts
31. Tripura: 19 Posts
SBI Special Recruitment Drive list
1. Kashmir Valley: 40 Posts
2. Leh & Kargil Valley: 15 Posts
3. Dibang Valley, Tawang etc.: 10 Posts
4. Tura: 10 Posts
5. Mokokchung: 10 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920 PM (Basic Pay: Rs. 19,900/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 28 years as on 01-04-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
- English language: 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 17th May 2021.
- Preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of June 2021.
- Main examination will be conducted on 31st July 2021.
For More Details: Click Here