Shell Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech-Computer/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc-Mathematics/ Statistics/ Finance/ Economics | 2018-2020 Batch | Chennai
Royal Dutch Shell, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands, and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and, measured by 2020 revenues, the fifth-largest company in the world, the largest based in Europe, and the largest not based in either the United States or China.
In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equivalent to 84% of the Dutch national $556 billion GDP
Shell is known to be processing oil from the Amazon region of South America, a large concern for environmentalists trying to protect the area. In the United States, the Martinez refinery (CA) and the Puget Sound Refinery (WA) carry Amazonian oil. In 2015, 14% of the Martinez refinery’s gross, at 19,570 barrels per day, came from the Amazon
Company Website: https://www.shell.in/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time
Role: Data Analyst
Eligibility Criteria for Shell Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers and Electronics, Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statisics.
- 0-1+ year of experience.
Incumbent is responsible for supporting the development of analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
The ideal candidate has good background in quantitative skills (like statistics, mathematics, advanced computing) and has applied those skills in solving real world problems
- Support the Data Analytics team in design and execution of analytics projects
- Work with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions
- Deep expertise in machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised) statistics / mathematics / operations research including (but not limited to):
- Advanced Machine learning techniques (Mandatory): Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Bayesian Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Feature Reduction / engineering, Anomaly deduction, Natural Language Processing (incl. Theme deduction, sentiment analysis, Topic Modeling), Natural Language Generation
- Statistics / Mathematics (Mandatory) Data Quality Analysis, Data identification, Hypothesis testing, Univariate / Multivariate Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Classification/PCA, Factor Analysis, Linear Modeling, Logit/Probit Model, Affinity & Association, Time Series, DoE, distribution / probability theory
- Operations Research (Good to have; Added Advantage): Sensitivity Analysis – Shadow price, Allowable decrease or increase, Transportation problem & variants, Allocation Problem & variants, Selection problem, Multi-criteria decision-making, models, DEA, Employee Scheduling, Knapsack problem, Supply Chain Problem & variants, Location Selection, Network designing – VRP, TSP, Heuristics Modeling
- Risk (Good to have; Added Advantage): Simulation design and high-performance computing, GARCH modeling, Macro-economic / Market behaviour modeling
- Strong experience in specialized analytics tools and technologies (including, but not limited to)
- SAS, Python, R, Alteryx, SQL (preferably two out of 5)
- Spotfire, Tableau, Qlickview, Power BI (preferably 1 out of 4)
- Identify the right modeling approach(es) for given scenario
- Assess data availability and modeling feasibility
- Review interpretation of models results
Skills and Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work under tight deadlines
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Data Analyst through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Shell Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here