Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Analyst | BS/ BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT | 2019-2020 Batch | Pune
About Siemens Energy:
Our tradition dates back 150 years. In 1866, Werner von Siemens converted mechanical energy into electrical energy making it applicable to everyday life. He exerted the kind of courage, drive, and determination we need today.
As an independent company, Siemens Energy opens a new chapter in the Siemens history of energy technology. We will keep the best of our legacy while pushing the boundaries of what is possible. That is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
Company Website: https://www.siemens-energy.com/
Company: Siemens Energy
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent of experience in industry or engineering environment.
- 0-1 years of experience within function or industry.
Job Responsibilities :
- Populate MBO / AUX system bid tabs within specified time by analyzing supplier offers.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of the data.
- Submit bid tabs to stakeholders & clarify queries if any.
- Update database periodically or as per requirement.
- Prepare and submit various reports as per the need.
- Maintains the integrity of purchasing data in the system with error free transactions.
- Meet all the service level agreements.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Coordinates with suppliers if necessary to clarify the issues in the offers
- Act as a backup to other analysts that are out of the office.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in reporting, analyzing SCM data.
- Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven excellent customer service, written and oral communication and presenting to a variety of audiences in English language.
- Desirable to have extensive experience of Microsoft office capabilities (PowerPoint, Word and Excel & Access if possible).
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of purchasing fundamentals
- Effectively able to participate in or lead teams and collaboration cross-functionally if necessary.
- Ability to assess and establish priorities for self and others demonstrate flexibility and understand/communicate sense of urgency.
How to Apply for Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Analyst-SCM through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here