Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Testing/ Test Automation | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, mobility, and healthcare. Creating technologies for more resource-efficient factories and resilient supply chains to smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner, comfortable transportation and advanced healthcare, the company empowers customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of economies, transforming the everyday for billions of people.
Job Description For Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
Role: Associate Engineer V&V – GRIP PL12
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants. Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer V&V – GRIP PL12 help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
We are looking for BE – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering – Off-campus fresher
- Excellent in verbal and written communications skills
- Should be a good Team player
- Good in Logical thinking skills
- Good in Programming skills such as C#.
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for executing test cases
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases for PCS 7 Product
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Involves in interacting with Test Leads and (or) Partners for technical clarifications.
About the role:-
- This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through the below mentioned URL as early as possible.
Apply Link:- Click Here