Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 | Virtual | Freshers | Junior Trainee Associate | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BCA/ B.Sc/ BCM | Across India
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017. Mahindra & Mahindra started joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm. British Telecom initially had around 30 percent stake in the Tech Mahindra company.
In December 2010, British Telecom sold 5.5 per cent of its stake in Tech Mahindra to Mahindra & Mahindra for Rs 451 crore. In August 2012, British Telecom sold 14.1 per cent of its stake to institutional investors for about Rs 1,395 crore. In December 2012, British Telecom sold its remaining 9.1 per cent (11.6 million shares) shareholding to institutional investors for a total gross cash proceeds of Rs 1,011.4 crores. This sale marked the exit of British Telecom from Tech Mahindra.
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Junior Trainee Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Tech Mahindra offers 4 years M.Tech program from BITS, Pilani
- Rewards and recognitions basis your performance
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.Sc (Comp Science, Electronics, IT, Maths, Physics, Statistics), BCA / BCM (Computers)
- Graduation in 2019, 2020
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Degree (B.Sc./BCA)
- Streams – Computer Science, Computer Application, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course
- 10th % – 60% , 12th %- 60%, Graduation % – 60% (CGPA to be converted to 60% as per Univ norms)
As a Junior Trainee Associate, youll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects and night shift.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- Online test (Aptitude, English Essay)
- Tech and HR interview
Interview Schedule: Will be communicated separately to eligible candidates
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here