Teradata Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Technical Support Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Company Website: https://www.teradata.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Intern- Technical Support Specialist
Eligibility Criteria for Teradata Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
The Teradata Base Support team is a 24×7 high volume global support center. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems, both internal and external.
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
How to Apply for Teradata Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern- Technical Support Specialist through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Teradata Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here