ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineering Trainee | BE/ B.Tech-Electronics/ Electrical | 2016-2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Company Website: https://www.thermofisher.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2016-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time ,Permanent
Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 0-4 years of experience
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (EE)
- Knowledge of any Circuit design and Simulation tools.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program & design managers
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorshipContribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
How to Apply for ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here