ThermoFisher Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineering Trainee | BE/ B.Tech-Mechanical | Hyderabad
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry. Thermo Fisher was created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific, to form a company with US$ 9 billion in combined revenues.
Company Website: https://www.thermofisher.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience/ Fresher
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for ThermoFisher Recruitment 2021:
- Graduates in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience/ Fresher
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of a Mechanical Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles (Structural, Theory of machines and Heat transfer)
- Ability to build design documents based on reviews and designer input. Understanding of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Aware of DFM concepts & tries to use where possible
- Can fairly make assessment of part manufacturing processes.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation in ensuring implement the design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Build design documents & artifacts as per design process
How to Apply for ThermoFisher Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Graduate Engineering Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
ThermoFisher Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here