Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc- CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
About Thomson Reuters:
At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them.
Company Website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
Company: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate System Engineer – First line support
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required.
- 1+ years of supporting IT infrastructure / Application.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be able to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- Basic cloud knowledge would be added advantage.
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures.
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Perform work instructions for all the events before escalating to Level2.
- Timely response to e-mails and requests.
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary.
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents.
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate System Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here