Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | GSOC Engineer-Contract | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. Regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups.
Company Website: https://www.tomiaglobal.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: GSOC Engineer-Contract
Eligibility Criteria for Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors in Computer Science and Electronics and Communications Engineering .
- 0 to 2 Years Experience
Analyze and resolve incidents discovered either through standard monitoring or analysis or through external reporting
- Analyze complex service related problems and recommending solutions accordingly.
- Provision for service customization and service preparations
- Perform bulk configuration requested by Clients
- Data comparison between various platforms to prevent anomalies.
- Setting up various network profiles for various clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- Linux – Advanced Level
- SQL – Advanced Level
- SS7 – Advanced Level
- Knowledge of Database– SQL, ORACLE
- Knowledge of GSM
- 0-2 years of experience as a Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 support engineer
How to Apply for Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of GSOC Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here