Trane Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
About Trane Technologies:
At Trane Technologies we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane and Thermo King – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Company Website: https://www.tranetechnologies.com/
Company: Trane Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Type:- Experienced (1-2 years)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Design Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Trane Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in Mechanical Design Engineering / Parts Management.
This position will provide design and parts support for Parts Management and related projects in the field of HVAC and Refrigeration products for Trane Technologies.
- Support Parts Documentation and design engineering project tasks. Collaborate with After Market Parts and engineering teams for the setting of Parts Data, Classification, Attribution in parts database.
- Strong focus on Parts Management including attribute data optimization.
- Prepare and maintain Engineering documentation for Parts.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams and project partners.
- Support development Part data classification and related information for new commodities.
- Good working knowledge in understanding and developing multiple supplier part number relationships in parts database (identify equivalent)
- Understand and adhere to standard business operating processes and optimize information across commodities
- Understand and execute tasks from oral or written instructions, procedures, drawings, and sketches.
- Support Standardization of processes and prepare documents for the same
- Commit to delivering 100% QDC.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hands-on experience Parts Classification / Attribute rationalization.
- Hands-on experience in Engineering Parts Data Management.
- Good knowledge of understanding engineering drawings, technical specs of parts.
- Good knowledge in decoding Manufacturer and Supplier part information.
- Data analysis capability of engineering components and identify gaps for improving attribute data quality
- Good knowledge in understanding Bill of Materials and Engineering change management process.
- HVAC/Refrigeration domain and working principles knowledge.
- Good understanding of refrigeration subsystems and component functions.
- Ability to handle large parts data with minimum guidance.
- Develop Quality check processes on activities related to Parts Attribute data
- Good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Trane Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Design Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Trane Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here