Unilever Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager – Digital & Data Specialist | M.Sc- Chemistry | Bangalore
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Company Website: https://www.unilever.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Assistant Manager- Digital & Data Specialist
Eligibility Criteria for Unilever Recruitment 2021:
- MSc degree in Food Chemistry, Food Technology or similar; or Data & IT driven education. Preferable combination of both.
The Systems, Data and In-Silico Design team is a newly forming team to enable and lead digital transformation in R&D with a strong link to Tea Companies strategy. We will build expertise to drive data quality in specifications and we will be strengthening our capabilities in data engineering, visualisation, reporting, data science and modelling to provide maximum support to our R&D teams and the business.
In this newly forming team you will work with R&D users defining and deploying our new Tea Company R&D product development and specification systems starting from a PLM system and supporting users in effective usage of these tools. You will make sure systems are used to its full potential applying efficiency and standardization of data structure.
- Deployment of IT tools and user solutions to Beverages R&D globally starting from PLM and assuring tools are used to their full potential.
- Involvement in development of the tools and ensuring the tools meet needs and requirements of Tea Comapny R&D.
- Support R&D users in developing products and it`s labelling in line with strategic needs and compliant with food law and internal rules.
- Drive defining R&D data quality standards and it`s effective implementation among in the Tea Company.
- Seeking for constant improvement in processes how R&D data are collected and maintained in IT systems.
- Driving global alignment in ways of working. Assuring that data structure fits requirements of reporting and data analysis.
- Pro-actively work with users to repair the data and prevent diluting of data quality. Pull standard reports from business systems, supporting innovation or simplification projects, answer queries related to portfolio of ingredients, packaging, formulations, and R&D information on artworks.
- Engage in defining system requirements for Tea Companies product development and specification systems starting from PLM.
- Active involvement in deployment of systems to R&D teams across the globe.
- Maintain and improve data quality standards of Specifications, Recipes and Product Information.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in Food Formulation and Chemistry, Food Production and Quality, Ingredient specifications management. Preferable experience in technical data management and reporting. Favorable experience in Nutrition, Regulatory and Food Law.
- Languages: Proficient in English (speaking and writing).
- Excellent data mining skills. Applied skills in using MS Excel. Favorable knowledge about management of databases, data analytics, and reporting including interpretation of results. Power BI.
- Ability to work effectively in multifunctional, multicultural, and multi-located teams.
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to transfer this thinking across teams.
- Affinity with details and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Structured and consistent way of working.
- Engagement and creativity.
- Excellent networking.
How to Apply for Unilever Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Assistant Manager- Digital & Data Specialist through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Unilever Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here