UPSC NDA and NA 2 Examination 2021 | 12th Class | 400 Posts | Across India | Last Date:29th June 2021
About UPSC(The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC NDA and NA 2 Examination 2021:The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the registration process for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination 2 2021 (NDA 2) on its website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
Candidates who will submit their application successfully will be called for UPSC NDA 1 Exam which is scheduled to be held on 05 September 2021.
A total of 400 vacancies are available for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, and for the 110th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2022.
Company Website: https://upsconline.nic.in/
Company: UPSC(The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Location: Across India
Salary : As Per Government Policy
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: NDA & NA (II)
Total Vacancies: 400 Posts
- National Defence Academy – 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA and NA Examination 2021:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Candidates who born in between 2nd January 2003 and 1st January 2006 are only eligible to apply. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)
|S.No.||Subject||Maximum Duration||Maximum Marks|
|2.||General Ability Test||21/2 hrs||600|
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA and NA 2 Examination 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this NDA & NA (II) Examination 2021 through online latest by 29th June 2021.NDA & NA (II) Examination 2021 will be held on 5th September 2021.
UPSC NDA and NA 2 Examination 2021 Apply Link: Click Here