Vodafone Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Company Website: https://www.vodafone.com/
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience/ Fresher
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: IT Deployment Engineer- Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate in Computers and IT.
The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management. The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and conducts end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
- Follows application deployment processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of design and implementation of test plans;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through proper analyses of the business value outcomes and supports the execution of the projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support ensuring relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supports supervising the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to supporting to follow the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (e.g. on time and to specified standard);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Dev Ops
- Maintain and Repair
- Software Engineering
- Implementation and Integration
- Automation and Robotics
How to Apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of IT Deployment Engineer- Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here