Vymo Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Engineering | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IT | 2020-2021 Batch | Bangalore
Vymo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally.
Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
Company Website: https://www.getvymo.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Eligibility Criteria for Vymo Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Currently pursuing a BE (senior year) / ME in Computer Science or a related field
- 2020-21 Graduate
Our Internship Program will provide you with real-world software engineering experience and mentorship that will inspire you to expand your technical knowledge and work on challenging problems.
- Solve complex problems that have real user impact.
- Solutionize, Develop & Build applications.
- Partner with and learn from a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops, and Platform Engineers
- Develop internal tools to make the life of fellow engineers/ analysts easy.
- Develop application debugging experience by addressing support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality, and Internal teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux/macOS Environment
- Experience in any Java, Python, Nodejs, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)
- Experience in at least one relational or non-relational DBMS.
- Have a good understanding of Databases (both SQL & NoSQL) & Kafka is a plus.
- Experience developing microservices and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive, and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an obsession with quality and customer experience
How to Apply for Vymo Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Intern through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Vymo Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here