Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern- Software Engineering/ Firmware Engineering | B.E/ B.Tech- CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE Engineering | Bangalore
About Western Digital:
Who we are Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess. Innovating at the Boundaries of Technology Whether in your pocket, home, car, or the cloud, its likely Western Digital is with you every step of the way. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. That’s why we are always at the cusp of innovation, pushing the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible. Fueling Technology.
Innovation for Today and Beyond Western Digital has long been at the forefront of game changing innovations. From the invention of the first hard drive to recent advancements in 3D NAND our journey of innovation continues to inspire those who dare to think big about the possibilities of data. Western Digital offers an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices, systems and solutions for business and consumers alike. We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible. The next big thing in data is you! Shape the future & define what’s possible. Come shape the future with us.
Company Website: https://www.westerndigital.com/
Company: Western Digital
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Intern- Software Engineering/ Firmware Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors or Master in CS, CE, EE, EC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8.0 GPA
Western Digital India Team represents Engineering R&D, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Business Functions and Communications. We have a large R&D presence in Bengaluru and sales offices across the country. WD Bangalore is a Center of Excellence and within R&D, our team is focused on firmware development enterprise Hard Disk Drive development. It is a growing team that has within 2 years been responsible for key enterprise products, delivered the highest performing, lost cost, air datacenter hard disk drive and has been instrumental in design, development of next generation architecture and products.
- Participate in firmware development which is done in embedded C++ on multiple environments using latest standards C++14/17: FPGA, Simulator
- We use SAFe(Scale Agile Framework for enterprise) for our software development.
- Participate in SCRUM/Agile processes.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- You have strong knowledge in C/C++, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms, Strong aptitude and penchant for problem solving, algorithm design, system design, and complexity analysis skills.
- You have ability to rapidly learn new technologies, complex code and develop system view.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication. You’ll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success.
- An ever positive, can-do attitude.
- Interest in storage technologies (HDD, Flash, nonvolatile memory) that is the backbone and lifeline of all the technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Autonomous driving, Social Media, Streaming and entertainment, E-Commerce etc)
How to Apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Software Engineering/ Firmware Engineering through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here