Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | System Design Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech- CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE Engineering | Bangalore
About Western Digital:
Who we are Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess. Innovating at the Boundaries of Technology Whether in your pocket, home, car, or the cloud, its likely Western Digital is with you every step of the way. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. That’s why we are always at the cusp of innovation, pushing the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible. Fueling Technology.
Innovation for Today and Beyond Western Digital has long been at the forefront of game changing innovations. From the invention of the first hard drive to recent advancements in 3D NAND our journey of innovation continues to inspire those who dare to think big about the possibilities of data. Western Digital offers an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices, systems and solutions for business and consumers alike. We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible. The next big thing in data is you! Shape the future & define what’s possible. Come shape the future with us.
Company Website: https://www.westerndigital.com/
Company: Western Digital
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: System Design Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer science engineers with 0-2 years of experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.
- Perform NAND flash storage based systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release
- Responsible for NAND flash system level behavior characterizations
- Working closely with lead memory system engineers on day to day activities
How to Apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of System Design Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here