Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 | Wipro has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MCA candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021: Wipro has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who are completed in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Wipro company you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Wipro Off campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
Detailed Job Description For Wipro Off campus Drive 2021:
- ASP.NET:- Knowledge of ASP.NET, – exposure to 2.0,3,3.5, 4.0, 4.5 .NET framework, Entity Framework
- Object Oriented programming concepts- hands on C# language
- Sound knowledge of database concepts- RDBMS Microsoft SQL server 2008, 2012, hands on basic T-SQL commands
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Wipro Off campus Drive 2021:
- Good knowledge of HTML, HTML5
- Hands on css,bootstrap, responsive design
- Good to have basic hands on services/web services/WCF.
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Off campus Drive 2021:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Wipro Off campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail
APPLY LINK: Click Here