Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern Jobs | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BCA/ MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Locations: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; BCA/ MCA
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
Application Link: Click here